Aug 26, 2020
The longer you stay at home, the more time you spend cleaning the house. Here are some easy tricks to help you accomplish that efficiently!
Mosquito Net / Door Screens
- Wipe with a wet melamine form sponge, gently. It will get rid of the dirt, especially along the edges. Finish with a vacuum cleaner or wipe with tissue paper to remove the pieces of sponge stuck to the net.
- For stubborn dirt, a wet sponge with a mixture of 1 liter of water and a big spoonful of baking powder is effective. It can remove stains from dirt, or even car exhaust.
- Use a stocking over a broom or ruler if you do not have a duster fr hard to reach places such as the AC unit, above the ceiling light, etc.
- Use a flooring wiper with a wet cloth for hard to reach places. It will increase your reach and is safer than using a step ladder. Wet with neutral cleanser if needed.
- For removable parts such as kitchen fan or gas cooktops, soak them in a Ziploc filled with hot water and detergent for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash the item with a sponge afterward.
- For non-removable parts, spray with detergent and cover with kitchen paper, then plastic wrap. Use a hairdryer for heat if not working. Remove the cover, then wipe off the cleanser with a clean cloth.
- As it is humid always in the bathroom, it is easy to grow mold there. Cover any mold with kitchen paper, spray detergent on top, cover with plastic wrap, and wait for 10 to 20 minutes. Rinse off the soap to finish.
- Water stains are another problem. Mix water 1:3, and baking powder 2:3 parts to make a baking powder paste, and apply to the water stain. After 20 to 30 minutes, scrub off with a sponge.
Stay clean and healthy!
おそうじ” (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) by ahaseg