We recognize that information assets we own constantly face a variety of threats, and we strive to satisfy customers through the thorough safekeeping of information assets.
We conduct our business activities striving to contribute to society and be a trusted company in response to customers’ expectations and requests.
To this end, we have established an information security basic policy to protect information assets we handle from acts of theft, falsification, destruction, leaking or unauthorized access, and will implement an information security management system based on the following policies.
- We will establish an information security management system that takes into account JISQ27001：2014, relevant laws and regulations, rules and requirements under customer contracts, which all our officers and staff will comply with.
We will also implement PDCA and aim to continuously improve.
- Our information security management system covers all information assets relating to our business activities. We will take the utmost care to manage deposited information received from customers to prevent leaks, etc.
- We will periodically conduct education, training, and promotional activities about information security needed to perform business for all our staff with the aim of improving knowledge and awareness.
- Staff that breach our security policy will be disciplined according to our employee disciplinary rules.
- We will strive to prevent obstructions to the continuation of business activities by establishing responsibilities and procedures and measures to prevent security incidents, as well as steps for damage limitation if incidents do arise, among other steps to allow us to respond promptly and appropriately.
- We will periodically conduct management reviews to examine ISMS implementation, and issue necessary instructions.
Established September 1, 2017
H&R Group K.K.
H&R Consultants K.K.
Relo Japan K.K.
Staffing Japan K.K.
Representative Director: Stephen Richard Burson