Notary Public in Japan

Feb 12, 2018

Notary Public in Japan

“Where can I find a notary public in Japan” is a common question, the answer is unfortunately not so great.  The majority of people from overseas who need notary public services in Japan will get that service provided through their embassy or consulate.

About the author

Admin administrator

The H&R Group was founded to provide comprehensive support in Japan for international assignees, their families, and their employers. By offering personalized service and consistently exceeding expectations, we have become a leader in the relocation industry. Our experienced, pro-active, multi-national team of real estate and relocation specialists know exactly how to listen to and fully support your every need. Furthermore, our group provides a range of on-going services and support. We are there for you when you need us.